Saturday, March 17, 2012

ZANNE OF GREEN GABLES


                         1                                                   2                                                3

I went kind of crazy and watched the whole Anne of Green Gables series last week. It took me like 72 straight hours to complete them all. Totally worth it. Anyway Anne kinda got into my head so these looks are inevitable inspired by her.  This looks are like Gibson girl 2012.  But honestly when I have the opportunity I change my outfit at least 2 or 3 times daily, boredom.

This Look:
Plaid Shirt: Thrift
Black Tie: Thrift
Gold Pin: Thrift
Black Skirt: Thrift
Black Velvet Belt: Thrift
Black Shorts: Thrift
Black Combat Boots: TJ Maxx
Pink Silk Robe: Rummage Sale
(1st) Black Hat: Grandfathers
(2nd) Black Hat: Stole from the lost and found at my library 
Sam Sparro- "Waiting For Time"

No comments:

Post a Comment