I was craving some blueberry waffles so I made them really quick before work today, they only take about 10 minutes to make start to finish. ENJOY!
(P.S. Try adding butter and jam instead of syrup, SO yum!)
GLUTEN FREE BLUEBERRY WAFFLESWet Ingredients
- 1-1/2 cups Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Flour (I used Bob's Red Mill )
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 Tbsp. Cooking Oil
- Additional Oil for Frying
1. Blend all ingredients in blender or whisk vigorously in bowl until thoroughly blended. Let batter sit for five minutes.
2. While batter rests, preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer’s directions. (Adjust temperature setting after cooking first waffle.)
3. Lightly oil hot waffle iron, if necessary. Pour 1/4 of batter (or manufacturer’s recommended amount) onto heated waffle iron. Close and bake until steaming stops and waffle is deeply browned, about 4-6 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
Makes 4 waffles